Personal Assistants (PAs) in support assist people who require support to lead an independent and fulfilling life the way they chose to live it.
Being a PA is a rewarding career as you will form a close and trusting relationship with the person you work with, helping them to reach their goals and having fun along the way!
You can really make a difference.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A PA
· Guaranteed/contracted hours
· Flexible hours of work with full-time and part-time positions available
· Variety of role – various different tasks and activities to be carried out
· Good rates of pay
· Free certified training (by healthcare professionals)
· Free enhanced DBS check
· Pension scheme
· Annual holiday entitlement and statutory benefits
· Job satisfaction